Specialists in International Incentive Programmes and Unique Teambuilding Experiences
Sometimes you’ve got to give yourselves a break! Morale-boosting is an important part of every industry, so remember to thank your employees with an awards ceremony, gala dinner, team building day or an incentive weekend break.
We offer end-to-end event management which promises you a stress free, fully planned event to surprise your colleagues or clients with. Whether you want to go large-scale and whisk your Directors off for a private retreat or simply take your team to the coast for the day to get them interacting better with one another, we’ve got a solution that will suit your budget and your objectives.
Use your budget wisely; contact us via our Event Enquiry form above and we will respond within 1hr! Or you can call us on: 02085662770
What can Harridge do to help besides save you time and money?
- Analyse the objectives of your incentive and suggest innovate ways to make your event more fun and worthwhile
- Book all travel and transfers associated with your event
- Full venue finding service
- Book all accommodation associated with your event
- Organise daytime and evening activities/socials
- Find the right suppliers to make your trip once in a lifetime
- Organise conferences within your timetable
- Source local guides to your chosen city or destination
- Book the best VIP restaurants nearby to your accommodation
- All meals included in your package price (if desired)
- On-site event consultant to oversee any special element of your event
- Full reporting and reviewing of the success of your event and how to make next year’s even more popular
“It’s well worth treating your team once in a while, since this improves loyalty as well as productivity. We know it is tempting to remain professional at all times if you are the boss- but sometimes you have to show you are human! We recommend being the first volunteer to get inside the Zorbing ball, to encourage your team to feel comfortable around one another and around you.
If you’re really pushing the boat out and going abroad, a full itinerary will keep your employees together. Avoid allowing too much time for exploring in smaller cliques otherwise you may never get them back! A relaxed destination should allow time for real bonding between colleagues, rather than alcohol fueled office banter”
Harridge Events could save you money- by using our unique position as an agency representing hundreds of corporations and businesses per year, we can negotiate savings on almost all suppliers published fees!