Successful and Stress-free
Our expert conferences & exhibitions team will work around you so quickly and efficiently, you won’t even know they’re there. So you’ve arrived on-site and your displays are set up, representatives are taken care of and the catering’s sorted? Must be some of that Harridge magic.
We know the logistical nightmares that can arise when handling 20-30 separate suppliers for one event. Why not make your life simple and make Harridge your one point of contact? On the day we will be there from set-up to pack to down to ensure that any hiccups on the day are handled professionally and quickly without you having to worry.
Understanding how well your event met your objectives is important. That’s why we will recommend the best technology for you to analyse how your delegates behaved and responded to your event. We will review what we think could have worked better and work to implement this with your for future events. Whether it be conferences & exhibitions, trade-shows or a world tour, we can help you to make it bigger and better than in any previous year!
Just contact us via our Event Enquiry form above and we will respond within 1hr! Or you can call us on: 02085662770
What can Harridge do to help?
For starters, offer you a FREE face-to-face consultation to determine the details of your event!*
- Full venue finding service anywhere in the UK or in cities and destinations worldwide
- Design, production and delivery of suitable marketing
- Organsing EventTech to allow delegates to register without fuss
- AV equipment hire and delivery
- All invites and printed materials such as brochures and timetables designed and delivered
- Production of stands, stalls and venue decoration/theming
- Host and wait staff sourcing
- Speakers and Commentators to keep your event running smoothly and on-time
- Promotional merchandise design and delivery
- Logistical organisation of workshop timetabling
- Full branding of venue and stands to ensure memorability
- Purchasing of equipment such as iPads for all stand holders
- Liaising with venue on catering
- Organising EventTech to analyse the impact of different event elements on the day
- Suggesting ideas of ways to make the event more exciting on the day
- Organising giveaways and competitions and sourcing prizes
- Reviewing the event with the client in order to make next year even more successful!
*face-to-face consultations are available anywhere in London or surrounding area, if you are outside of this we can arrange an alternative method of consultation that suits you.
“You will almost certainly have considered your objectives for the event and made moves to fully meet these needs with your conference content, but have you considered the most important thing of all? When delegates have fun, they are more likely to remember your event and brand! Entertainment and competitions can add positivity to even the driest of event objectives, while making you appear a generous host.”
“I recommend Claudia and her team as event planners. They were great to work with. We put together a last-minute event from across the pond, and her expertise in location, as well as her teams quick adaptability in our changing requirements helped us achieve a premier event with our customers. Not only did her recommendations for dinner, venue, and media help us make decisions quickly, but it made a huge impact on our customers, as they appreciated the experiences each recommended venue offered beyond our programming.” Reyna Olivares, Librestream 2017